Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

coonhounds

Game Thread: vs. Northwestern 1/8/23 at Noon on FS1

When I checked the Dish network guide it shows something else. Hopefully its just an error.
I looked it up it said the dog show and then a replay at 6 tonight. I am here for the game so if it is at 6 that would screw me up lol. However wouldn't blame fs1 if they bumped us for the dog show at this point lol

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

I looked it up it said the dog show and then a replay at 6 tonight. I am here for the game so if it is at 6 that would screw me up lol. However wouldn't blame fs1 if they bumped us for the dog show at this point lol

Just for that last dig... Spoiler alert;

The prized Blue Tick dislocates a hip in the first 2 minutes.

I have youtube tv and my upcoming recording is iu vs northwestern 12 fs1 so guessing just a guide error.
Let's find a way to get the win today and make the absolute best of what's left of this season. Time for these guys to get tough

48 minutes ago, coonhounds said:

I just did a quick Google search to double check and it says fs1. If someone finds out that is incorrect Hopefully they fix thread title. But still saying fs1

Just checked the schedule on FS1 for noon.  It is showing NW @ IU! I am using Hulu subheading sports and scanning to noon.

I also checked for IU's defense.  It is showing up today.  IU wins by 9...76 - 67.

Starting lineup I'd like to see....

Jalen Hood-Schifino

Tamar Bates

CJ Gunn

Miller Kopp

Trayce Jackson-Davis

Reneau, Geronimo, Galloway, Banks off the bench. 

Woodson won't do it though. Dude is as allergic to Gunn and Banks as it gets. Instead we will just see JHS, Bates, Galloway, Kopp, TJD, Reneau and Geronimo play and we will all be absolute irritated to no end that our coach doesn't understand it's okay to make changes. We pay a dude millions a year to be as stubborn as mule and it's going to screw us hard in the long run. 

7 minutes ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

First in person game today in several years …anyone else going ? Northwestern has been playing solid …looking forward to an iu win and seeing a healthy barnhizer for northwestern 

On the way 

First in person game today in several years …anyone else going ? Northwestern has been playing solid …looking forward to an iu win and seeing a healthy barnhizer for northwestern 
I am waiting in the hotel to head over. Impatiently

22 minutes ago, Josh said:

TJD is warming up in uniform

And then this report --  Trayce Jackson-Davis, who is dressed & was warming with the team for stretches, has gone back to the locker room with head trainer Tim Garl instead of proceeding through pregame drills.

5 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

And then this report --  Trayce Jackson-Davis, who is dressed & was warming with the team for stretches, has gone back to the locker room with head trainer Tim Garl instead of proceeding through pregame drills.

He is currently on the floor during warmups

image.jpg