Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Iowa - Thursday, 1/5/23 @ 9:00 on FS1

Just now, Blackmon_for_3 said:

13 games into the season and still over helping off a shooter leaving a wide open 3.  Defense really is sub par. 

It’s annoying how dumb we are at times. I’ve defended Woody a lot, but we do some really dumb stuff. At some point it either gets corrected or it’s the coaches fault. 

4 minutes ago, FightFor6 said:

Seems especially bad tonight. The collapse is ugly but just a complete lack of perspective from some regular posters. Not sure who would expect a win against any B10 team essentially down 3 starters.

Especially being up 20 in the first half. 

It’s annoying how dumb we are at times. I’ve defended Woody a lot, but we do some really dumb stuff. At some point it either gets corrected or it’s the coaches fault. 
It's always the coaches fault. The coaches make way to much money for it not to be. This is trash and Woodson better own it

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

This season is going to be the season that will make or break this fan base. I truly think if this season goes to crap I think a lot of fans will truly stop caring. Granted losing 2/5 most likely for significant time will hurt but… My goodness

2 minutes ago, Free Jurkin! said:

Announcers keep talking about how TJD is having trouble with the zone. I think he's having more problems with the fact that he can barely move out there. His back is a problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like when he was actually down defending Murray or dunking/blocking? He seems to be doing a lot better when he's balling and not thinking about his back.

1 minute ago, cbp4iu said:

This season is going to be the season that will make or break this fan base. I truly think if this season goes to crap I think a lot of fans will truly stop caring. Granted losing 2/5 most likely for significant time will hurt but… My goodness

And we can all pay attention to football!

Crickets GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY