Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Most Obscure IUBB Scholarship Player

On 12/24/2022 at 6:03 PM, Hoosier987 said:

Jessan Gray-Ashley, Jeremiah April, Lucas Steijn, Guy-Marc Michel, Roger Rothbart 

Robert Rothbart never suited up for us (nor did Gray-Ashley or Michel) but he is still playing professionally

Also Josh Smith will always be a part of the family lol

57 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Speaking of Williams. Nick Williams. Would've liked to have seen him stick around.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

He’s on IU’s all-time All Williams Team!

Troy, David, Nick, Ward, Gladness :)

43 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

He’s on IU’s all-time All Williams Team!

Troy, David, Nick, Ward, Gladness :)

William Sheehey (born January 16, 1992) is a retired[1] American professional basketball player. He played college basketball for Indiana University.[2]

13 hours ago, Josh said:

Never stepped foot on campus.  Two star recruit lol

Man, I remember that guy causing a firestorm on the message boards, because he clearly wasn’t good enough to play in the BIG. Supposedly Crean hadn’t even seen him play before offering. I’m not sure he ever played D1 ball.

Edit: I was wrong, apparently he played an UNC Greensboro and averaged 5 points a game.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/52334/david-williams

9 hours ago, Bowhunter said:

I used to yell at Scary Larry through the Television. Never understood what Bobby seen in him.

From what I remember seeing of him...it always seemed like he missed dunks all the time.  They would go off the back of the rim into mid court.  Sheesh!

5 hours ago, JSHoosier said:

Explains why I forgot about him.  Sounds like one of Crean's desperation reaches.

If I remember correctly, Crean didn't offer him.  Maybe it was Roshown McLeod? And when Crean found out he pulled the offer.