Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Indiana Vs Kennesaw State 12/23/22 7pm BTN Game Thread

36 minutes ago, mamasa said:

WTF does finding other interests have to do with growing up? Are those of us that follow sports outside of IUBB immature or children? Ridiculous self-serving statement.

I have found other things to be interested in.

But I'm still immature.

:)

On 12/27/2022 at 8:19 AM, yogisballin said:

I can see your point there for sure. And no, I’m probably not making that comment had I known about the other B1G teams. Sorry guys, just don’t follow the sport outside of IUBB, like I used to. I guess you could say that I grew up and found more important things to be interested in?

• I have found more important things to be interested in.
  • I have found less important things to be interested in.
  • I have found many, many things to be interested in.

Peter Pan Knows GIF - Children Childhood Peter Pan GIFs

Sometimes it's not so much growing up as it is just being busy in life. I was at the same point as the poster, busy with life, children, career etc. I'm retired now, widowed and it's something to keep myself occupied during the winter months so I guess you can say i'm regressing to being immature again and I'm comfortable with that.

35 minutes ago, tkbbn said:

Sometimes it's not so much growing up as it is just being busy in life. I was at the same point as the poster, busy with life, children, career etc. I'm retired now, widowed and it's something to keep myself occupied during the winter months so I guess you can say i'm regressing to being immature again and I'm comfortable with that.

I wouldn't say you're immature, I'd say you're more focussed now. My definition of immature is doing stupid stuff when you should know better. You've got wisdom at this age. I highly doubt you do stupid stuff.

10 hours ago, DWB said:

I wouldn't say you're immature, I'd say you're more focussed now. My definition of immature is doing stupid stuff when you should know better. You've got wisdom at this age. I highly doubt you do stupid stuff.

So are you calling Rhode Island basketball immature?