Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Elon - Tuesday, 12/20/22 @ 7:00 on BTN

3 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

Wrap is partly on the middle finger - perhaps he flipped it to the wrong person

how much wood, would you flip at wood if you could flip wood at wood?

This is totally in jest. from the mindset of a young man being frustrated.

2 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Does it seem that Duncomb has trouble getting firm control of the ball?

It normally looks exactly like that.

Right before he picks it up and put it in the bucket. I think there's some sneaky sleeper stuff going on with him, with a tad bit of him not wanting to put in any work at all. Dichotomy

4 minutes ago, Ryno6284 said:

CJ needs to learn to bury the 3 and get dug in on defense!  AAU has ruined college basketball!  Yeah yeah, I know, get off my lawn!

Were you just looking at one individual play, maybe? I thought he was actually playing pretty good D over all.

2 minutes ago, Ryno6284 said:

CJ needs to learn to bury the 3 and get dug in on defense!  AAU has ruined college basketball!  Yeah yeah, I know, get off my lawn!

You are right about that. But I like that he plays with an edge. Needs to act like he has been there before and be that stone cold killer this team needs. If he stays coachable, he will be a fan favorite very soon.