Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Game Thread: Indiana vs. Arizona (12/10) 7:30 p.m. EST on Fox

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Wait...with Arizona being the home team, how did they get Pac 12 refs?  I thought the road team always brought the refs?

Cuz the calls have been a flowin for us with B1G refs. 

1 minute ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Their bigs are incredible. Ours are really, really good. The 3 point shooting was the difference maker. Arizona was virtually perfect on offense all game. We didn’t have an answer.

Arizona is 1-5 team all season without question. We are 12-20.

We will lose at Kansas next week and be fringe top 25.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I actually like our chances better @KU more than I liked our chances against Arizona. KU doesn't have the bigs that Arizona has that can neutralize TJD.

Yuk, Gunn barely finding rim

Need some serious shooting and size and we are losing a ton for next year. Don't want to think that far ahead yet, but Zona put two guys into the first round last year and they don't look to be missing a beat. Not sure IU has anywhere close the ability to reload like that next season

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

I’ve watched my fair share of ball this year and if you don’t think this is the best team in the country, you’re more than welcome to publicly be wrong. 

If they get in foul trouble they might be a little thin, but yeah, this is the best team I've seen so far!

3 minutes ago, HoosierTrav said:

That missed goaltend and tech combo was fatal. I’m sick over it. Totally gave Arizona life when they were sucking air. 

You have to be kidding me. Like have to to be absolutely kidding me. I’d love to grasp at straws like this but they just worked us. Offensive rebound after offensive rebound. Shooting clinic. We played a title contender and proved that we are not one. 

1 minute ago, AKHoosier said:

1. These refs should never be allowed to call another game

2. We are just not one of the big dogs yet

Let’s see. AZ is a freaking buzz saw.  We’re asleep when they play.  Pretty damn good. 

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Their bigs are incredible. Ours are really, really good. The 3 point shooting was the difference maker. Arizona was virtually perfect on offense all game. We didn’t have an answer.

Arizona is 1-5 team all season without question. We are 12-20.

We will lose at Kansas next week and be fringe top 25.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Yup. We will probably get absolutely ran at Kansas. These guys have never had to play in an environment like that, when they’re the bad guys. For much of this game they looked like a deer in headlights. The wind is completely out of my sails now. Expectations need to be adjusted. 

Not a perfect game from anyone but man Trayce let us down tonight. A small portion was a size disadvantage but a large portion was lack of aggressiveness and will to win. You'd think someone with NBA aspirations would want to show out in games like this up against NBA caliber size.