Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Game Thread: Indiana vs. Arizona (12/10) 7:30 p.m. EST on Fox

Jesus H….go up to dunk the ball Race. How hard is that to make as a rule when you’re 6’8” and you’re under the basket? 
Exactly fouled or you make it. Better ball fake then go dunk

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Banksyrules said:

Unreal how exposed we are without our stud freshman. 

He would’ve helped a little. But they got to play 15min of defense just sitting in the lane watching us throw up bricks. XJ will hopefully help in the 2nd

7 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

It’s been kind of funny sitting here wondering why people freak out so much early, patience grasshoppers 

We still have no idea how good we are this season. We had plenty of games last season, and one this season, where after getting punched we went through the motions and really didn't compete.

When Race gets the ball underneath he needs to go straight up with it. His shot fake is giving their players time to block his shot. Galloway is a tough player but he is no point guard. Arizona has made its runs with Xavier on the bench.

I’d like to see Race and TJD go up stronger at the rim. This soft layup stuff isn’t going to cut it against Arizonas bigs. I think Geronimo is the only one to put a shoulder into someone and go up strong in the paint so far