Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Rutgers - Saturday, 12/3/22 @ 4:00 on BTN

Just now, str8baller said:

They’re 12th in D on kenpom. They were 53rd last year. 

they’re not elite. we just suck at shooting 

Elite at being hard to play against. Would you disagree with what I originally said? Playing against Rutgers sucks whether you beat them or not. 

3 minutes ago, HoosierTrav said:

Last year we led the nation in quality shots. Mike Woodson isn’t shooting the shots is he? 

Yeah, we got so many ‘quality’ shots last year because teams left us open on the perimeter due to our lack of shooters, not because Woodson was doing anything special with our offense. 

Just now, JerryYeagley23 said:

If you haven’t found someone to share their cable password with you by now, you’re gonna be paying for every channel soon. 

I've had Directv for about 18 years.  After this NFL season when they lose exclusive rights to Sunday Ticket, I'm moving on.  Not sure where, but I guess I'll have to start checking options.

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Yeah, we got so many ‘quality’ shots last year because teams left us open on the perimeter due to our lack of shooters, not because Woodson was doing anything special with our offense. 

Your basketball knowledge ended with the desire to play Khristain Lander.

3 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Elite at being hard to play against. Would you disagree with what I originally said? Playing against Rutgers sucks whether you beat them or not. 

If you have to fight your way to the basket, then yes. 

If you can knock down an open jumper and FTs, then no.  

They’rea one trick pony. But so are we, and they’re a bad matchup for us because of that. A take like Virginia would win by twenty and not break a sweat doing it.