Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Southside

Big 3 Predictions (UNC / AZ in Vegas / at KS)

Big 3 Predictions (UNC / AZ in Vegas / at KS)  

26 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. IU record in the 3 games

2. 2. UNC at IU outcome

• IU win
    • UNC win
  3. 3. AZ vs IU (Vegas) outcome

4. 4. IU at Kansas

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/01/2022 at 02:15 AM

My picks...

• IU over UNC... still worried, but would be a huge win for Woody and IU. The arena will on-fire tomorrow.
  • AZ game is a coinflip, but going with IU after a win vs UNC... 
  • KS game is a coinflip too... but beating them at KS is going to really really hard... close win by KS... 

If KU was home or neutral for IU, I think it's a solid win, but at the Phog? Can't see it. 

Arizona has looked really, really good the 2 times I've watched them.....Not feeling good about that game. Time to re-establish order in the B1G and beat Rutgers first though. 

36 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

If KU was home or neutral for IU, I think it's a solid win, but at the Phog? Can't see it. 

Arizona has looked really, really good the 2 times I've watched them.....Not feeling good about that game. Time to re-establish order in the B1G and beat Rutgers first though. 

Agree with at-KS... 

Not afraid of AZ after the UNC game.. Not saying it's an easy win.. very very hard.. But I was impressed with IU.