Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

2022/23 IUFB Offseason News

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Word is coming out that Mike Wright will be the QB

From who? I mean I’ve seen some Tweets… I’ve also heard there’s other QB we’re working on as well and not Nolan because he isn’t graduating until after this semester. 

13 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I'm not sure but I did see where he took UT QB off of his bio and it just says QB now

That, and I think this tweet got people speculating a little although it could mean anything.

image.thumb.png.4650d3b69a430895c0001658393842f2.png

14 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I'm not sure but I did see where he took UT QB off of his bio and it just says QB now

Got it. I saw one guy guessing. Supposedly another mod on another site mentioned something, but at this point it seems like wishful thinking as much as anything. 

Jackson choosing to come back to Indiana would be a big time change of heart from wanting nothing to do with staying in Indiana a couple years ago.

*not that 20 year olds changing their mind on something they said 2 years ago would be anything earth-shattering

I can't imagine the playing time outlook is very positive for him at Tennessee right now with Iamaleava coming in. Tayven is talented and could be a nice P5 QB but even if he beats out Milton to start next season that fan base would want Nico the first time something bad happened.  I doubt they ponied up an $8 mil NIL deal for him to drink Gatorade and hold up those funny signs on the sidelines.

1 hour ago, Lebowski said:

If Jackson comes back to the state I'd be shocked if he's playing at IU.

Well... he isn't playing at ND. And why would he go to Purdue? 

Sorry... why would anyone go to Purdue? 

1 hour ago, craigyv88 said:

I can't imagine the playing time outlook is very positive for him at Tennessee right now with Iamaleava coming in. Tayven is talented and could be a nice P5 QB but even if he beats out Milton to start next season that fan base would want Nico the first time something bad happened.  I doubt they ponied up an $8 mil NIL deal for him to drink Gatorade and hold up those funny signs on the sidelines.

Yeah Lam is their guy, unquestionably. I think there is a very low likelihood of him beating out Milton. Milton has been very good when he's gotten chances at UT. 

hey y'all..

as most of you know, I am Mike Woodson's brother in law, and widely considered among the fanbase to be the most trustworthy insider in the history of Indiana basketball. while I don't speak on it often, thru Mike; Tom Allen and I have become very close.

this morning, Tom and I had brunch at the iHop here on College Mall, and I asked him to spill Ricky some Hormel Beans on the new quarterback that we're hearing so many Rickumblings about. 

"it's Tayven Jackson, Rickwald," he confessed to me with a devilish grin..

Tom also confirmed to me that Cam Camper unfortunately was just today, diagnosed with a swollen left testacle, and could be out for the year.

prayers up, Cam. ice that thang.

- Barrel Rick, 2023, sponsored by Hormel Chili, Belle Tire, and White Castle

Edited by Barrel Rick

4 minutes ago, Barrel Rick said:

hey y'all..

as most of you know, I am Mike Woodson's brother in law, and widely considered among the fanbase to be the most trustworthy insider in the history of Indiana basketball. while I don't speak on it often, thru Mike; Tom Allen and I have become very close.

this morning, Tom and I had brunch at the iHop here on College Mall, and I asked him to spill Ricky some Hormel Beans on the new quarterback that we're hearing so many Rickumblings about. 

"it's Tayven Jackson, Rickwald," he confessed to me with a devilish grin..

Tom also confirmed to me that Cam Camper unfortunately was just today, diagnosed with a swollen left testacle, and could be out for the year.

prayers up, Cam. ice that thang.

- Barrel Rick, 2023, sponsored by Belle Tire

Surveillance photo:

Photo