Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Indiana Vs North Carolina Game Thread Wed 11/30/22 9:15pm(ish) ESPN (

Just now, Hardwood83 said:

Does Chris Mack ever blink? Never heard of John Fanta, but he looks like the guy I see whenever I'm at Kohl's. 

Fanta is awesome.   Very enthusiastic young college basketball guy that you can tell loves hoops.   He calls games for the Big East for Fox.   Going to be a star in the business. 

7 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

Does Chris Mack ever blink? Never heard of John Fanta, but he looks like the guy I see whenever I'm at Kohl's. 

Not a huge fan of Fanta because he always interrupts the other guys and makes strange looking faces when he wants to say something.

30 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Fanta is awesome.   Very enthusiastic young college basketball guy that you can tell loves hoops.   He calls games for the Big East for Fox.   Going to be a star in the business. 

He also does some motivational speaking on the side.

Chris Farley Photo on myCast - Fan Casting Your Favorite Stories

I also like Fanta. Can be a bit over the top at times but it's genuine. He was also very high on IU coming into the year before it was popular to be that way iirc

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Cody doesn’t strike me as a subtweeter, but there’s some unmistakable undertones there.

Who do you think is catching passive aggressive strays? Archie, XJ, or Tom Coverdale? 

16 minutes ago, str8baller said:

Who do you think is catching passive aggressive strays? Archie, XJ, or Tom Coverdale? 

I was thinking Archie, but definitely weird not to include X in there now that you mention it lol. 

4 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I was thinking Archie, but definitely weird not to include X in there now that you mention it lol. 

Yea…I think Archie probably wasn’t the most outgoing and friendly coach we’ve had.

9 hours ago, 8bucks said:

Coverdale? Why would you think that

I was joking since he only mentioned watching Jeffries growing up.  

Zeller seems like a nice guy that wouldn’t be taking shots at anyone. Archie seemed kind of introverted (relative to his profession anyways), but for all his faults I never read that people felt unwelcomed . Maybe they did. I dunno. He did happen to be the coach when Knight and all the former players came back. That was cool. It’s probably the most notable thing that happened on his watch. Lol..

1 hour ago, str8baller said:

I was joking since he only mentioned watching Jeffries growing up.  

Zeller seems like a nice guy that wouldn’t be taking shots at anyone. Archie seemed kind of introverted (relative to his profession anyways), but for all his faults I never read that people felt unwelcomed . Maybe they did. I dunno. He did happen to be the coach when Knight and all the former players came back. That was cool. It’s probably the most notable thing that happened on his watch. Lol..

If you ever get a chance read The Athletics article about the Woodson hire and the quotes from the former players about Miller