Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Indiana Vs North Carolina Game Thread Wed 11/30/22 9:15pm(ish) ESPN (

8 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

As much as I enjoy the UK message board after a UK loss, big props to them for this thread about IU tonight. They ‘get’ that Woody has installed real-deal winning culture:

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/iu.380147/

Yeah, I read through that thread... think I need shower now... I feel so dirty.

1 minute ago, LamarCheeks said:

JHS forgot to use the word that Trayce assigned him during the post-game presser, so as he's leaving, he stops, comes back and says, "Oh yeah. I forgot: jellyfish." 

Hilarious. 

This is such an awesome game. Think my team at work might need to steal that for our zoom meetings 

17 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

We had 21 fouls. Geez

I'm very confused how UNC got the "homer" calls tonight in our house... and while 12 of 18 is not great FT shooting, X sealed the deal down the stretch with something like 7 of 8 in the closing minutes... and incredible energy on defense tonight - absolutely frustrated UNC's offense..

1 minute ago, AZ Hoosier said:

I'm very confused how UNC got the "homer" calls tonight in our house... and while 12 of 18 is not great FT shooting, X sealed the deal down the stretch with something like 7 of 8 in the closing minutes... and incredible energy on defense tonight - absolutely frustrated UNC's offense..

And I think he missed that #8 intentionally so they would have to work to bring it up the court.