Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

2022-23 Prediction League - Game 7 vs North Carolina Wed 11/30/22 9:15pm(ish) ESPN

2 hours ago, LIHoosier said:

P.S. Can a mod do me a favor and lock the prediction threads once the game starts or at least set a time after I create the thread? Thanks in advance.

What's the normal or historical cutoff?  Scheduled tipoff?  Hour before?  Ideally, I'd like to lock it exactly 5 seconds before @Josh hit 'submit reply'.  

10 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

What's the normal or historical cutoff?  Scheduled tipoff?  Hour before?  Ideally, I'd like to lock it exactly 5 seconds before @Josh hit 'submit reply'.  

Str8 usually had it time locked at tipoff, since he is a mod he could do that when creating the thread.

3 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Lock it when they toss the ball, or scheduled tip off.  Doesn't make any difference as long as everyone knows the rule.

Everyone knows this is a big game and the pressure is on.  Glad the game is at home.  NC just played a couple of pressure games and came up on the wrong end in both.  Previous games were not impressive either.  Think we will be fighting against a wounded team that has their back to the wall so this one won't be easy.  I'm sticking with the Hoosiers until they lose but I'm praying that nobody shows up with big eyes.  The atmosphere should be special.  Hope we can feed off that.

Hoosiers - 75

Them Tar Guys - 72