Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: POTFB | 11/26 @ 3:30 on BTN

Just now, Lebowski said:

Big Ten divisions are the laughing stock of the country. Can’t believe they are representing the west next week. What a joke. 

If IU would have been 40 miles further west we might actually win a Big Tern division one day....we will never sniff winning the East!

2 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

Big Ten divisions are the laughing stock of the country. Can’t believe they are representing the west next week. What a joke. 

I haven't really paid attention. Anyone know what the plan is once the west coast teams come is? I'd assume they'd either realign the divisions. Or just do away with them. Either way Purdue probably loses, can't see why they'd stay in the West. Even if they did they'd never beat out USC or UCLA

Just now, Alford Bailey said:

Honestly think we win this game with Dexter Williams and the only reason he gets any pt this year is because everyone else got hurt….

Crazy that Allen had him at 4th string. He can’t really throw, but the team did better with him than anyone else by far. 

Tom Allen talked about how the O-Line dominated and that when Dexter Williams went down, they tried to play to Connor's strengths.  Only, Connor has no strengths.

Allen's plan for 2023; figure out the QB situation, and "do a great job recruiting".  Wow, I'm really optimistic.  /sarcasm

6 minutes ago, IUFootballEndlessMisery said:

Tom Allen talked about how the O-Line dominated and that when Dexter Williams went down, they tried to play to Connor's strengths.  Only, Connor has no strengths.

Allen's plan for 2023; figure out the QB situation, and "do a great job recruiting".  Wow, I'm really optimistic.  /sarcasm

I mean its gotta be Williams unless he can't play. Or if Sorsby outplays him. Bazelak  was bad most of the year. Don't really have confidence in this staff to fix anything with him

14 minutes ago, IUFootballEndlessMisery said:

^This.  Curious what he is targeting in the portal, the staff's recent recruitment targets have largely been JUCO's a clear transition to immediate fixes across the field.