Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: POTFB | 11/26 @ 3:30 on BTN

The injury….what can you say, IU football is cursed and, more importantly, feel terrible for Williams.

CB, he is almost comically inaccurate. Hard to believe how open some of the guys have been that he has missed. Just awful. Assume he will be at his third school next year.

Another season wrapping up. Going to be interesting to see who hits the portal. 

1 minute ago, LamarCheeks said:

Bazelak reminds me of Lagow. 

Good size. Good arm. 

But if I were standing 10 yards away from either, with nobody covering me, they'd throw it 5 feet over my head. 

The kind of QBs you pick a snowball fight with but then have to apologize to the old neighbor lady letting her dog out.

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

Bazelak reminds me of Lagow. 

Good size. Good arm. 

But if I were standing 10 yards away from either, with nobody covering me, they'd throw it 5 feet over my head. 

That’s exactly who I was thinking of.
I went to the only spring practice I’ve ever attended, prior to Lagows season, and posted how frustrated the receivers were as Lagow overthrew and/or missed a ton of passes. I hoped he would be better during the season but…..we know how that ended.

CB is even worse. He has had some time to throw tonight but couldn't hit a target if his life depended on it.

Just now, IUFootballEndlessMisery said:

10 more years of LEO, everybody!

We good a good coach, coach dies!

We get a QB, they are constantly injured!

Get a great WR, they are injured more than healthy!

Get a great defensive player, can't stay healthy!

Let's face it, this football program is cursed!