Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

2022-23 Prediction League - Game 4 vs Miami Ohio (in Indy) Sun 11/20/22 5:30pm BTN

Just realized its a quick turnaround for Sunday's game so here it is now.

How this works!!!

Each week I will create Prediction League threads for the weeks game(s).

It's a simple concept:

Each week you start with 100 points (only if a prediction is made, otherwise 0 points for the week)
+25 PTs if you guess the winner
-25 PTs if you pick the loser
+10 PTs if guess IU score correctly
+10 PTs if guess Opponent score correct
-The # of points different between the actual and predicted score of IU (over/under doesn't matter)
-The # of points different between the actual and predicted score of opponent (over/under doesn't matter)

*** Reminder if you post a prediction and want to change it, please just POST a NEW Prediction, do not edit a prior post as I may miss those edits.

The person with the most points (MINUS 2 LOWEST GAMES) at the end of the season wins

Not a prediction, but wanting to take my boys to their first IU game. We are looking at tickets for the Wednesday game at Assembly hall. I have a question for those who’ve been before…I found some cheap tickets in section E but row 40….will those be good seats for an 8 year old to be able to see, or is that too high?

sorry I know this isn’t where I should post this but was hoping I’d get an answer here!!

As long as you aren't in the back of the balcony, you will enjoy the game.  It is about atmosphere.  That and can you differentiate the players...and yes, from there, one can read the numbers on the shirts.  The tradeoff of money for location can be extreme.  It's a compromise.  But don't let it spoil the experience.

Enjoy it.  Take lots of pictures.  Be safe.

It's a treat for all.

There was a time, before Assembly Hall, in the old Fieldhouse...was at the end of the court in row 3.  Joby Wright and George McGinnis...bigger than life!   Leaping and flying towards the crowd...and slipping on the dust and sweat.

Eyes wide open on those super-big players running right at you.  That is a different perspective...as a student.

9 minutes ago, Dave from Dayton said:

As long as you aren't in the back of the balcony, you will enjoy the game.  It is about atmosphere.  That and can you differentiate the players...and yes, from there, one can read the numbers on the shirts.  The tradeoff of money for location can be extreme.  It's a compromise.  But don't let it spoil the experience.

Enjoy it.  Take lots of pictures.  Be safe.

It's a treat for all.

There was a time, before Assembly Hall, in the old Fieldhouse...was at the end of the court in row 3.  Joby Wright and George McGinnis...bigger than life!   Leaping and flying towards the crowd...and slipping on the dust and sweat.

Eyes wide open on those super-big players running right at you.  That is a different perspective...as a student.

These are hard to pass up…I can get them for $17 a piece!