Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB at Xavier - Friday, 11/18/22 @ 6:00 on FS1

19 minutes ago, ray said:

I realize you gave him permission to bump his chest whenever he likes, but the fact you even commented on this the way you did makes me wonder if you enjoy the regular season at all. I’m sorry if you won’t be able to get excited if IU pulls out a road win against a very good Kansas team because it’s too early in the season. That saddens me because that’s the fun of being a fan of sports…getting excited after a victory. 

No, I enjoy the regular season just fine. I just don't care whether the teams we play are at full strength or not. I'll take the wins however they come and not be disappointed if the other team isn't at full strength.

10 minutes ago, go iu bb said:

No, I enjoy the regular season just fine. I just don't care whether the teams we play are at full strength or not. I'll take the wins however they come and not be disappointed if the other team isn't at full strength.

Yeah, I'm guilty of that too. 

If Colby Jones sits and Nunge and Freemantle come up with Barrell Rick - strength bowel disturbances, that would make me very happy.

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

It is annoying as hell trying to correctly spell Cincinatti ... Cinncinati ... Cinncanatti ... Cincinatti ... Cincinnati.

Bastards.

Jim Rome calls it "The Nati"

I feel like I say this every year when we play our first road game, but this is our chance to show everyone that this won't be "same ol' IU" and we won't come out with the usual "deer in the headlights" look we've seen all too often in these games. It's not a must-win and it won't wreck our season or any of our goals if we lose, but I don't want "IU can't win on the road" to become a narrative yet again this season. 

Man, with all the good talk about returning players, freshman and CMW, can't wait to watch the game. I'm so excited to watch my first IU game of the year. My d**k is getting hard. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk