Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

IUMS NCAA Tournament Thread

Can anybody confirm that if I have Hulu with the espn+ add on that I will be able to watch the game. I can’t go tonight like I had hoped. Daughter is sick. 

If ESPN+ add on isn’t what I need can anybody let me know the easiest/cheapest way to watch 

37 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

Can anybody confirm that if I have Hulu with the espn+ add on that I will be able to watch the game. I can’t go tonight like I had hoped. Daughter is sick. 

If ESPN+ add on isn’t what I need can anybody let me know the easiest/cheapest way to watch 

It should work. I was able to watch the semi finals, and I have the same package as you.

You could do a trial run with other ESPN+ content first to see if it works.

3 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

I got Hulu Live TV and it has ESPN+ included in the basic LIVE TV bundle.  That has a plethora of college games.  I watched the Pitt game live on Hulu Live TV on basic LIVE TV on ESPNU and tonight is also on that same channel.  

It also has BTN...but not BTN+.