Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Morehead State - Monday, 11/07/22 @ 7:00 on B1G+

Tried this with my brother last year. Once he logged in we both got locked out. Crazy how they have that much protection for such a sh*t product.
Did you just sign up for 1 school rate? Since my boy is a Sparty fan I did the whole conference rate. We were both able to watch at the same time

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, woodenshoemanHoosierfan said:

Did you just sign up for 1 school rate? Since my boy is a Sparty fan I did the whole conference rate. We were both able to watch at the same time

Yes it was just for IU. Where did your kid make the wrong turn in life to become a Sparty fan? Lol

Yes it was just for IU. Where did your kid make the wrong turn in life to become a Sparty fan? Lol
Definitely a wrong turn. Not sure what I would do. Never even thought about it

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:

I guess I'm in the minority in that I thought X played within himself last night.  Not that he necessarily played well, but I didn't see him trying to overly force things that weren't there.

There was one play where he made a horrible entry pass to TJD that was stolen and he ran beside the guy for the fastbreak layup. Last year he would have fouled the guy after the bad pass. He had two fouls and he didn't pick up his 3rd. That's progress to me. 

11 hours ago, Hoosier1984 said:

I passed out my username and password to about 4 people, and we all were able to watch the game. I just had the Indiana subscription. 

On 11/8/2022 at 11:01 AM, Chris007 said:

I would be surprised if he doesn't continue to start. Woody loves those older guys who have been through it. He calls Kopp a true professional. Now his minutes might get reduced, but Woody also thinks Kopp is a good defender. 

I would be very surprised also. Kopp is a better fit with the first unit right now and I don't really see that changing. He needs featured scorers and playmakers around him to be most effective. While Bates could probably work ok with the starters, he seems to fit better with the second unit. He is featured more than he would be with the starters and potentially, when he settles down a bit, can provide a scoring punch that Kopp likely wouldn't with that group. 

I wanted him to be a Hoosier fan, but I gave him the same advice my dad did to me. Cheer for whoever you want, but cheer for them in good times and bad. Just like myself when I chose to cheer for the Hoosiers in 74/75, Sparty had just come off some great seasons. He was 8 at that time. I was 9