Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Morehead State - Monday, 11/07/22 @ 7:00 on B1G+

3 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

We do look like we’re waking up.

seriously early for this kind of statement, but i really hope Woodson learned from last season and won’t just stick with the same starters no matter what. There are easily a couple changes that look like they would be effective, and I’m sorry but Kopp should not start for his D. If he must start (?) then he should be drilling 3’s

We really haven't generated any great looks from 3. The ones we've taken have been contested. I'm not sure what Kopp's role on this squad is besides being in college for awhile and having a funny line or two on his podcast.

Edit: and the possibility for a really cool T-shirt

9 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

We really haven't generated any great looks from 3. The ones we've taken have been contested. I'm not sure what Kopp's role on this squad is besides being in college for awhile and having a funny line or two on his podcast.

Edit: and the possibility for a really cool T-shirt

Miller Kopp is not IU's glue guy.  Our glue guy is Trey Galloway.

1 minute ago, Hardwood83 said:

So IU has been out-rebounded, is 4-10 FT's and 1-4 3P and the one make was banked in....do I have that right? One half, early in the seson, but that sure seems familiar :( 

I mean we were one of the worst shooting teams in the country last year, didn’t bring in any shooters, and lost our leader in 3 pt % and makes. We weren’t going to magically become a good shooting team. We may have enough talent to make up for it, but look for shooting to be a big issue for us again this season. 

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I mean we were one of the worst shooting teams in the country last year, didn’t bring in any shooters, and lost our leader in 3 pt % and makes. We weren’t going to magically become a good shooting team. We may have enough talent to make up for it, but look for shooting to be a big issue for us again this season. 

Have one of the players switch hands to become a better shooter

Other current Big Ten scores -- all at half except Michigan/Purdue Fort Wayne which has about 11 minutes to go in the game:

Michigan 59, Purdue Fort Wayne 40

Michigan State 34, Northern Arizona 20

Rutgers 31, Columbia 21

Penn State 44, Winthrop 32

Ohio State 42, Robert Morris 28

Maryland 34, Niagara 27

Iowa 54, Bethune Cookman 35