Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Morehead State - Monday, 11/07/22 @ 7:00 on B1G+

1 minute ago, eddy4iu said:

I'll be there but not in my normal seats.  Alex Gross's family will be sitting in my 4 court-level seats for this one.  Church friends and Alex played at Hauser nearby.  Had a chance to play overseas but did the grad transfer to Morehead instead.

First time I have ever violated my policy of no opposing fans in my seats but this seemed like a legitimate exception - the family is STOKED!  Also, I informed all of those around me in my seats last evening and all are cool with it.  

That said, Go Hoosiers!!!!!!

It's great that they'll be close up to experience the utter thrashing IU will put on MH.

:)

5 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Can't take Tuesday off when we play again Thursday

NCAA mandatory day off for Election Day. 

EDIT: Wasn’t aware they literally just changed the rule to allow practices and games. A lot of program I know are taking the day off. 

6 minutes ago, Hoosier1984 said:

Tried this with my brother last year. Once he logged in we both got locked out. Crazy how they have that much protection for such a sh*t product.

Is it that bad? Thought about spending the $10 to watch tonight, but after all the chatter after the exhibitions I may just follow the box score online

9 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

Is it that bad? Thought about spending the $10 to watch tonight, but after all the chatter after the exhibitions I may just follow the box score online

You would just expect with the $$ the big ten has for it to be a better product.

11 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

It isn’t elite by any means, but I’ve had zero problems with it and watched the exhibitions just fine on the Apple TV and the iPad. $3.33 a game was well worth it for me. 

8 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

It isn’t elite by any means, but I’ve had zero problems with it and watched the exhibitions just fine on the Apple TV and the iPad. $3.33 a game was well worth it for me. 

yeah I thought about doing it for the 3 games, but watching them later on YOUTUBE was fine. 

26 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

I’ve been debating spending the $10 too. If it were a conference game or huge non-conference game like North Carolina, I would’ve paid for the 1month no problem. But it’s irritating as hell that we have to pay an extra fee to watch this clearly highly anticipated season opener, no matter who they’re playing! I already pay for BTN with my cable!!

Just now, tkbbn said:

Could someone please post the website to listen to the games since I'm not going to pay big+ any money.

You can download the IU app & listen from there - that’s what I use on the go instead of websites. 

1 minute ago, hoosiergirlalum0883 said:

You can download the IU app & listen from there - that’s what I use on the go instead of websites. 

That seems to be a pay service if I remember correctly. There was a radio station that had it for free I believe?