Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUFB vs Penn State - Saturday, 11/05/22 @ 3:30 on ABC-TV

Live Stats

Radio

In the first of back-to-back top-20 opponents, the Indiana football program will host No. 16/16 Penn State at 3:30 p.m. ET on ABC inside of Memorial Stadium. The Hoosiers dropped a road contest in 2021, but won a thrilling overtime decision at home during the 2020 campaign.

INDIANA (3-5, 1-4 Big Ten) host No. 16/16 PENN STATE (6-2, 3-2 B1G)
Memorial Stadium
Saturday, Nov. 5 | 3:30 p.m. ET
TV: ABC  | RADIO: Indiana Hoosiers Sports Network

Setting the Scene
• Indiana (3-5, 1-4 B1G) returns to Memorial Stadium (52,656; Field Turf) for a 3:30 p.m. ET kickoff on ABC against No. 16/16 Penn State (6-2, 3-2 B1G) on Salute to Service Day. Indiana will also honor the 15th anniversary of the 2007 Insight Bowl team.
• The Hoosiers and Nittany Lions have met in 26 of the 30 years PSU has been a member of the Big Ten, with the 2022 season marking the 16th straight season with a meeting.

15 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Might just start the 2020 replay at 3:30 instead.

Wasn’t sure I was gonna watch it, but now that the wind is supposed to be gusting to 50, no way I’m missing it. In lieu of actual good football, 5 yard punts and FG’s being blown dead sideways and the like are always  good fun.

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

• The Hoosiers and Nittany Lions have met in 26 of the 30 years PSU has been a member of the Big Ten, with the 2022 season marking the 16th straight season with a meeting.

Damn.   I remember listening to the first IU-PSU game on the radio as a preteen while my dad ran some errands around Fort Wayne….uggghhh…the realization that you’re old…I mean, not class of 66 old. It’s all relative. ;)

25 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

For the one in a million person that might be interested……

You can get a ticket for today’s game on the 45 yard line , on Stubhub, for $7 INCLUDING FEES.  
Pretty sad.

I’d rather watch UT UGA on a 12 inch tube TV in a dive bar than go to this game. 

7 minutes ago, Josh said:

Is it as windy today as they were predicting earlier this week?

It’s one of the craziest non-storm wind days I can remember. A Peyton Ramsey go route would end up 25 yards behind the LOS today. 

4 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Did he not take his benching well -- or is something else going on?

Hadn't heard about any injury ... 

He’s gotten the piss beat out of him this year, so it could be injury.