Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

DWB

Exhibition Games

What kind of format do we think we'll see with Woody at the helm? 

Regular game format? Unlimited time outs? Stoppage of play to correct things? Sub patterns? No shot clock? Multiple offensive possessions in a row, same with defense?

I have no idea what to expect. RMK didn't always hold true to the pure game format. I know there will be refs, as Woody has said so. But beyond that....

5 minutes ago, DWB said:

Regular game format? Unlimited time outs? Stoppage of play to correct things? Sub patterns? No shot clock? Multiple offensive possessions in a row, same with defense?

I have no idea what to expect. RMK didn't always hold true to the pure game format. I know there will be refs, as Woody has said so. But beyond that....

I think since exhibition games are included in season tickets they have to be full games.  It’s the secret scrimmages where coaches can change up how they play the games and have stoppages 

1 hour ago, DWB said:

These are actual games and not scrimmages 

22 hours ago, DWB said:

It’s a regular game, nothing out of the ordinary. I don’t know if Indiana has / had a secret scrimmage yet, that’s where teams could really get weird. 

1 hour ago, Pipedog said:

Does anyone have a list of places around Bloomington to watch the exhibition games if you don't go to the game? 

Nicks or Buffalouis. The Tap or Fat Dan’s works as well. Perhaps call ahead and ask if they are playing the game. 

3 hours ago, Pipedog said:

Does anyone have a list of places around Bloomington to watch the exhibition games if you don't go to the game? 

You'll probably need to call around and see if any places are set up for BTN+. Based on sheer number of TVs Buffalo Wild Wings might be a good place to start, then Buffalouis.

2 hours ago, Trish said:

It’s a regular game, nothing out of the ordinary. I don’t know if Indiana has / had a secret scrimmage yet, that’s where teams could really get weird. 

Nicks or Buffalouis. The Tap or Fat Dan’s works as well. Perhaps call ahead and ask if they are playing the game. 

I don't think we're allowed a secret scrimmage, since we have 2 exhibitions.

14 hours ago, Southside said:

I'm out of state. And don't plan to buy BIG+ for the first 3 games. 

Just stream vs radio broadcast (when out of the country too)...

Easy to find one of the stations via tune-in.com or another site. The vid stream perhaps might kodi. 

HoosierRadio.jpg

The Varsity app is another way to stream the games. I think they also have IU related Podcasts. I know they'll show the Coach Woodson show once it gets started up.