Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan2017

They Fired Tom Allen!

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Big noon on FOX next week lol. You’d be better off watching the sacrifice scene from Apocalypto and calling it an afternoon. 

Maybe we shock the world and only lose by 40 and walk away feeling good about ourselves.

13 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Big noon on FOX next week lol. You’d be better off watching the sacrifice scene from Apocalypto and calling it an afternoon. 

Apocalypto. Wow, that is a nice pull. 

26 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I take it that Urban doesn't want to fly a red eye after his hot date?

3 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Top 5 all timer imo.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

You needed someone as nutty as Mel Gibson to do that one right and boy did he go all in. I can definitely say I’ve never had a movie stick with me like that one did. 

49 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I'll take Kevin Wilson back about now... If we are gonna lose by 30, I'd rather it be 70-40 then 45-14. 

Yeah, I always found it interesting how quickly the Suckeyes hired Wilson and have had no problems with his coaching style.  That says something about both IU and OSU, I think.

2 minutes ago, rayl456 said:

Yeah, I always found it interesting how quickly the Suckeyes hired Wilson and have had no problems with his coaching style.  That says something about both IU and OSU, I think.

Well he was mean or something. I really can't remember. Clearly none of those players could play for a guy like Saban, but when you're winning, it doesn't matter much. 

30 minutes ago, rayl456 said:

He's fine as an offensive coordinator. They would never in a million years hire him to be their head coach. 

24 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Wilson wasn’t nearly a good enough coach for the AD to tolerate him being an absuive alcoholic and forcing players to play through injury…

Let’s not sugarcoat the Kevin Wilson era, as fun as his teams were. 

I think people forget that Wilson was the one who brought Allen here, and he was so epically bad when it came to defense that Allen simply doing a good job looked phenomenal and ultimately led Glass to hiring him. 

1 hour ago, Alford Bailey said:

Fire Allen and hire a mid major staff at half the price. The results won’t be any worse.

Jason Candle works for me.