Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Stuhoo

If You Could Add A Player

14 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

With Trayce, Race, Malik, Logan, and JG do we currently?

You can't have enough shooting, rim protection and rebounding. He was a better rebounder than anyone on the team now and that was as a *HS Senior.* Logan just waits another year. No problem. Geronimo plays more on the perimeter. Malik gets to learn and go against TJD and Vonleh in practice. Can't beat that. 

18 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

With Trayce, Race, Malik, Logan, and JG do we currently?

Not currently but injuries could change that. He just solidifies that area even with injuries. Full disclosure Reynolds and Carter are before my time so I don't know enough about them to justify picking them. Hornsby, as you mentioned above, is too similar to Kopp. I almost went with John, could make a good argument for him. I just want the most talented player and build up great depth.

22 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Quiz time: Everyone would like to add Calbert Cheaney at his best to this year’s team, so I’m gonna tweak the choices.

If you could add a player to this year’s Hoosiers and your ONLY choices were:

1) Noah Vonleh (2010’s)

2) Chris Reynolds  (90’s)

3) John Laskowski (70’s)

4) Butch Carter (80’s-ish)

5) Kyle Hornsby (2000’s)

who would you add, and why?

I guess I would take Vonleh since the other guys are to old to play full court basketball