Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Game Thread: Indiana vs. Nebraska (10/1) 7:30 p.m. EST on BTN

I don’t see another clear win the rest of the season. Not one.

We just got punked by a turrrble Nebraska team in the second half. Nebraska is a very close second worst team in the Big 1.o. Maryland and Rutger have both gotten better. Purdoodoo isn’t good but they’ll be playing their super bowl. We’ll be lucky to keep it within a few scores against the big 3 in the East.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, BtownStrength said:

For eveyone that wants Allen gone (myself included), we are going to be disappointed. No way he is canned this year. End of 2023 at the earliest but even that feels like a stretch. 

It is it IU football, after all. 

We do have to give props where props are due. It takes great effort to look that bad against a bad Nebraska team. Congrats to CTA, staff, and players for out Nebraska-ing Nebraska or out Indiana-ing Nebraska (whichever you prefer). I’m not sure if dissolving the divisions would help us reach the 6 wins required for bowl eligibility.

Let’s get that moral victory next week against Michigan by keeping it within 4 possessions.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

4 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

We do have to give props where props are due. It takes great effort to look that bad against a bad Nebraska team. Congrats to CTA, staff, and players for out Nebraska-ing Nebraska or out Indiana-ing Nebraska (whichever you prefer). I’m not sure if dissolving the divisions would help us reach the 6 wins required for bowl eligibility.

Let’s get that moral victory next week against Michigan by keeping it within 4 possessions.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

For us, four possessions is three points.