Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Game Thread: Indiana vs. Nebraska (10/1) 7:30 p.m. EST on BTN

That series after the half-yard line pick was also kinda weird. 

We had three pathetic runs up the middle, coupled with that penalty that I didn't understand. Granted when you're that deep in your own territory, it's a challenge -- but we didn't even try. 

1 minute ago, maharkn said:

Dolson needs to find the funds and get rid of tom Allen as fast as possible. Go find a real football coach who knows how to play the game

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

He'd be owed something like $25 mil. Don't see alumni -- even the wealthiest ones -- ponying up that much for football. 

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

He'd be owed something like $25 mil. Don't see alumni -- even the wealthiest ones -- ponying up that much for football. 

How much for just Darren Hiller?

I don't care how much he pouts; Tom Allen needs to be shown that losing cannot be tolerated by making an example out of his best friend.

2 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

I know he is not an “every down kind of guy” but why has Lucas been invisible since romping down the field at the end of the first half? I kind of thought we might have found something we could exploit but…….

He ruins our chances at the #1 pick. 

So tired of the same old same old. I want to like IU football, but they make it sooooo hard. The issues are too obvious, at some point a blind squirrel finds a nut, but not for Hoosier football. The coaching is subpar and not getting rid of Hiller last season, come in. Yeah the players love it here, but at sometime the admin has to stop accepting mediocre/crap results. Could Dolson step in and get rid of assistant coaches to show Allen they are serious.