Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Game Thread: Indiana vs. Nebraska (10/1) 7:30 p.m. EST on BTN

56 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

This can't wait any longer. Kick their A$$

Why are they in the Big ten? As much as I hate Wisconsin, Purdue, OSU. They belong in the conference. GET NEBRASKA OUT!!

F*** this guy.

https://www.cornnation.com/2015/3/22/8275451/rich-kaczenski-nebraska-huskers-arrested-domestic-assault

He says that IU isn't even good at basketball anymore but what the hell is Nebraska good at for him to be on such a high horse?

55 minutes ago, Chips&Dipo said:

He says that IU isn't even good at basketball anymore but what the hell is Nebraska good at for him to be on such a high horse?

Nebraska hasn't been good at football since the 1990s.  If you're looking for a program and a fanbase who insists their **** smells like roses, they are it.

I know we suck, but this is a game we cannot lose.

7 hours ago, IUc2016 said:

This can't wait any longer. Kick their A$$

Why are they in the Big ten? As much as I hate Wisconsin, Purdue, OSU. They belong in the conference. GET NEBRASKA OUT!!

F*** this guy.

https://www.cornnation.com/2015/3/22/8275451/rich-kaczenski-nebraska-huskers-arrested-domestic-assault

While I agree with him regarding Tom Allen, this doesn't need to come from a school that has been worse at football than IU during Allen's time as HC. Nebraska is a joke. I hope we kick their a$$es.

1 hour ago, go iu bb said:

While I agree with him regarding Tom Allen, this doesn't need to come from a school that has been worse at football than IU during Allen's time as HC. Nebraska is a joke. I hope we kick their a$$es.

In fairness to Nebraska, a lot of the response I’ve seen to this from Nebraska people is that this guy is a complete idiot and they wish he would kick rocks. 

There’s also not much better than beating Nebraska though, so let’s do that. 

11 minutes ago, DChoosier said:

I read a post on another site that said Camper, Devon Mathews and Jaylin Williams are out.

Anyone know if that is true as I have not read that anywhere else?

Don't know, haven't seen.  That would be really bad.

DaSan McCullough should be a full go defensively this week, though.  He played limited snaps last week due to illness.

1 hour ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Don't know, haven't seen.  That would be really bad.

DaSan McCullough should be a full go defensively this week, though.  He played limited snaps last week due to illness.

I deleted the post because there seems to be some doubt as to wether or not they are really out. 

On 9/29/2022 at 12:09 PM, craigyv88 said:

What a classy guy.  I don't care if them being good again is "better for the sport" or not.  I hope Nebraska never stops being the Sears of college football.

Nobody really cares how good Nebraska is or was.  By the time they left the Big 12, they were losing the only game that mattered to them (Oklahoma) every year.