Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Chloe Spreen @ChloeSpreen

So thankful and blessed to receive my first offer from Indiana University

ProspectsNation.com Nov. 2019 on Chloe Spreen – 2024 – Bedford-North Lawrence (IN)

Spreen's upside is tremendous. She has the length, skill and athleticism that NCAA Tournament schools look for and she's only in the eighth grade. In that regard, Spreen would appear to be headed for a spot in the forefront of her class regionally. Add to that her ability to shoot the ball in game with kids 3-4 grades older from beyond the arc and Spreen looks like an Elite 100 prospect in the making.

Ladyballers Insider July 2019:  2024 Chloe Spreen 5’8” SG Nike Lady Gym Rats Turquoise 8th

Some kids just have it, and Chloe Spreen is one of those kids. Indiana is in for a treat as Spreen showed why some feel she is the leading candidate for 2024 Miss Basketball. Or at least I do. She showcased her relentless in your face style of play vs. the Alabama Southern Starz at Nike TOC. She made several triples and even took on the daunting task of guarding top 2023 prospect Madison Booker. Time and time again, Spreen found herself in the middle of the action on both ends of the court and was effective. Spreen will be a household name in Indiana very very soon.

Young lady never got her own thread despite having been offered by IU back in March 2020.  No idea if there's been continuing interest from us or not.

@ChloeSpreen

https://www.tmnews.com/story/sports/2022/06/27/bedford-north-lawrence-guard-chloe-spreen-works-diligently-summer/7693188001/

MaxPreps

With what is coming in and here.  Is she good enough?  Or a better way to say it…is a she needed?  IU Ladies are in search for difference makers in its system.  I suppose she is good enough to feel a spot on 14 player roster if she is able to develop within system and become a star.  IU Ladies need as much physical and size as they can get.  
Parrish along with Moore-McNeil are making it happen.

3 hours ago, TTT said:

With what is coming in and here.  Is she good enough?  Or a better way to say it…is a she needed?  IU Ladies are in search for difference makers in its system.  I suppose she is good enough to feel a spot on 14 player roster if she is able to develop within system and become a star.  IU Ladies need as much physical and size as they can get.  
Parrish along with Moore-McNeil are making it happen.

I think at this point, I'll trust CTM to make those determinations. 

Named to the 2023 Indiana Junior All-Star team.

Chloe Spreen, Bedford North Lawrence: Spreen dazzled her junior year and propelled BNL to its fifth state title in program history. The 5-9 guard set career-highs in points (19 ppg), assists (3.2 per game) and steals (2.7), plus 5.3 assists. 

June 4: Indiana Juniors vs. Kentucky Juniors at Jeffersonville HS

June 7: Junior-Senior All-Star game at TBA