Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

9/24 Game Thread: IU at Cincy @ 3:30 pm ET on ESPN2

Does anyone know of injury reports for both teams?  Please link or let us know.  Thanks in advance.

I really want to change my prediction to IU wins.  Give me a bunch of reasons.

I heard that Coach Allen always looks in the coin slot.  Trying to get a quarterback.

Hey.  It's a joke, right?

20 minutes ago, Dave from Dayton said:

Does anyone know of injury reports for both teams?  Please link or let us know.  Thanks in advance.

I heard that Coach Allen always looks in the coin slot.  Trying to get a quarterback.

5 days ago…..

For UC:

Starting C Jake Renfro is out for the season due to an tear ACL

Starting DT Malik Vann is out for the reason of the season with an upper body injury

Starting/Rotation DL Dominque Perry has been questionable all season

Rotation receiver Will Pauling is out for the season with an MCL tear, had like 45 yards on 3 catches against Kennesaw State

And Rotation OL Landon Fickell is questionable

https://cincyontheprowl.com/2022/09/16/cincinnati-football-injury-report-as-bearcats-prepare-for-rivalry-game/amp/

34 minutes ago, Dave from Dayton said:

I guess he is talking about the one’s I listed above 

As of a few minutes ago we’ve are still 17 point underdogs.

Also read that we are 1-6 against the spread in our last 7 games and 0-9 straight up in the last 9 games in which we have played as underdogs (granted, nearly all of those 9 games were last year). Time to change the narrative.

I won't be home for the game today, how do you guys keep track of the game on your phones?  I know I can just look at the scores on a gametracker, but I wondered if you have a preferred site with highlight videos or something.

Go Hoosiers, beat the kitties!

What TV service do you have at home? Almost all have a way to watch. Or the ESPN app?

I’ll also be gone today but I’ll have Directv Stream running on my phone to steal some glances when I have a break.