Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Hoosier Hysteria - Oct. 7 2022

13 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

That was an hour before it started.    Definitely more packed then last year 

Last was a disappointment.  I have probably been to well over 20 mid night madness/ HH and last year was one of the smallest crowds.  I started when RMK was coach and it was actually at midnight 

5 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Last was a disappointment.  I have probably been to well over 20 mid night madness/ HH and last year was one of the smallest crowds.  I started when RMK was coach and it was actually at midnight 

Well….that video of the lower bowl looked like the turnout has turned out to be good.

1 hour ago, DChoosier said:

Well….that video of the lower bowl looked like the turnout has turned out to be good.

Was there. It was a really good turn out. With it being Friday night it took a bit longer for everyone to trickle in, but one of the best turn outs in a long time. 

3 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Pretty darn good event. I thought they did well. Gave us a 6 minutes scrimmage. Maybe that should be 10 min but they play that like an all star game so it doesn’t really matter.

FWIW they didn’t air GHerbo on BTN+ to my sons disappointment and my indifference.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Yeah this old man wasn't crying when my feed cut out before the rap concert lol.  I only recognized TJD and Race's walkout music.  Was any of the other guys playing G Herbo to walk out to?  I thought it would be a cool tie in if they did.  And possible NIL commissions for it