Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Hoosier Hysteria - Oct. 7 2022

17 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

This is excellent.

And anyone that isn’t a fan and thereafter complains about recruiting should be slapped.

Because Johnny Cougar and Travis Tritt  ain’t where it’s at with recruits.

Obviously I am for anything that helps recruiting and what makes our current players happy to be here. A bit surprised after looking this guy up we had him come with his questionable legal troubles. I have no problem with it just surprised we did it. Looks like we are ready to play in the grey!

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

It’s Gucci with Me. My kids like G Herbo. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

How old are your kids?

My 20 year old likes Sibelius and Bach, my 19 year old likes Taylor Swift, and my 16 year old likes The Velvet Underground.

Car rides are a negotiation on family trips.

2 hours ago, coonhounds said:

Obviously I am for anything that helps recruiting and what makes our current players happy to be here. A bit surprised after looking this guy up we had him come with his questionable legal troubles. I have no problem with it just surprised we did it. Looks like we are ready to play in the grey!

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

As long as he doesn’t commit a felony while in Assembly Hall.

G Herbo will bring in way way WAY more students and a few less cranky ol codgers. (@Class of '66 Old Fart will still be welcomed and revered).

16 minutes ago, Josh said:

I have no idea who this is.  What song should I listen to?

Also, is he popular nationwide or is this more of a local guy?

He’s popular nationwide. 7.7 million followers on IG. He’s not in the Drake tier, but he’s definitely someone recruits know. 

How old are your kids?
My 20 year old likes Sibelius and Bach, my 19 year old likes Taylor Swift, and my 16 year old likes The Velvet Underground.
Car rides are a negotiation on family trips.

My oldest is like me. He’s 16. Likes CCR, Rolling Stones, Tribe Called Quest, New Rap, older rap, Beatles, a little bit of everything. My 13 year old likes a lot of the new school rap. Not a lot of variety for him. He likes G Herbo and the like. I try to keep my 8 year old away from his 13 yo brothers music. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

PTSD is a popular song. I like a lot of rap, G Herbo isn’t too good imo, but most of the kids like him. I think we should have gone for Andre 300 lol. Or Twista/Busta Rhymes/Ludacris trio.

1 hour ago, Josh said:

He’s popular nation wide but definitely an artist listened to by serious-ish rap fans as opposed to a more pop superstar like Drake. 

Our players and recruits definitely know him, plus he is releasing a new album the day of HH which should build some hype. 

He’s popular nation wide but definitely an artist listened to by serious-ish rap fans as opposed to a more pop superstar like Drake. 

Our players and recruits definitely know him, plus he is releasing a new album the day of HH which should build some hype. 

Lol, that’s what my son said too.