Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: vs Western Kentucky @ Noon on BTN

1 hour ago, TheWatShot said:

Friendly reminder that 4 years ago, we were 3-0 while Purdue was 0-3 with a loss to Eastern Michigan. They beat us to reach a bowl game while we stayed home. I have zero confidence we could beat them right now. O'Connell would abuse the outfit known as our secondary that we put on the field today. 

Not disputing those facts but I’m still loving that they are 1-2 and we are 3-0 and tied for first in the BT East…………schwing!

I still think the coaches just need to run the two minute drill for the entire game.  This is the first team in a long time, that actually plays better at the end of a game vs the rest of the game.  

It seems the coaches worked so hard on teaching the team how to finish, they forgot to teach how to play the rest of the game.   

Really glad to be 3-0, but I am glad a Dr finally put me on high blood pressure medicine, or I would probably stroke out during one of these games. 

7 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

Friendly reminder that 4 years ago, we were 3-0 while Purdue was 0-3 with a loss to Eastern Michigan. They beat us to reach a bowl game while we stayed home. I have zero confidence we could beat them right now. O'Connell would abuse the outfit known as our secondary that we put on the field today. 

I think the point still stands, they are 1-2 with a loss to SYRACUSE. At this point, I will take IU’s 3-0 and 1-0 in the big ten. 

Watched replay of the key game moments.

Josh Henderson is a dude. Shifty. Full size. Can catch it. Tacklers that aren’t square are shed off.

A world better than Stephen Carr last year. 

As much grief as Heller takes, Bazelak was pretty much protected again, and with Henderson we look like we have a better (but not great) running game.