Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: vs Western Kentucky @ Noon on BTN

3 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

If we had goal line cameras in 2022, that could be reviewed for a safety

Franklin made a really big push for them after the Penix play in 2020, but for some reason it was going to cost each school $2-3 million to be installed for every (aka non-national telecast) game and it got shut down. 

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

Franklin made a really big push for them after the Penix play in 2020, but for some reason it was going to cost each school $2-3 million to be installed for every (aka non-national telecast) game and it got shut down. 

Pfffft, I'll install them for $2M flat.  I can't imagine why it would cost that much.  Too many greased palms.

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Pfffft, I'll install them for $2M flat.  I can't imagine why it would cost that much.  Too many greased palms.

I have no idea why 8 GoPros stuffed in some rubber cost that much either lol. Hopefully that tech catches up soon though because those can change games.

It would’ve been nice to shut those PSU fans up, because Penix was in. 

Just now, rcs29 said:

Haven't read the thread but anyone else over the Shivers experience? Give Henderson more carries. He has much better vision

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

By all accounts Shivers is a great kid and a team leader.

But small AND slow is not gonna do it