Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
eddy4iu

Kansas public sale for IU game....

On 10/28/2022 at 3:04 PM, Hovadipo said:

Mobile tickets have been delivered!

Got ours as well. Big relief. We still have 4 total tickets from the mini plan up for sale but if we sell none of them we're all still in the door at about $35/each for the IU game. Equivalent tickets on stubhub for that game are listed at $333 all in with fees. I think we made the right decision :-). Hell I wish I would have bought the max amount of tickets and sold what we didn't need now. 

4 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Got ours as well. Big relief. We still have 4 total tickets from the mini plan up for sale but if we sell none of them we're all still in the door at about $35/each for the IU game. Equivalent tickets on stubhub for that game are listed at $333 all in with fees. I think we made the right decision :-). Hell I wish I would have bought the max amount of tickets and sold what we didn't need now. 

We absolutely stole from the KU athletic department, especially after seeing those single game prices. Great call. I'm still sitting on 2 for Southern Utah, but moving those would just be icing on the cake. All I'm paying for is a hotel, food, and gas. And if, God forbid, a blizzard blows through between Indiana and KC on I-70 that week, I can still dump my tickets and come out $300-$500 ahead.

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

We absolutely stole from the KU athletic department, especially after seeing those single game prices. Great call. I'm still sitting on 2 for Southern Utah, but moving those would just be icing on the cake. All I'm paying for is a hotel, food, and gas. And if, God forbid, a blizzard blows through between Indiana and KC on I-70 that week, I can still dump my tickets and come out $300-$500 ahead.

Luckily Nashville -> KC is a cheap flight on Southwest, and the price has gone down twice during sales since we booked. We got a pretty cheap rental car and some reasonable hotel rooms right off their main drag. I'm actually 100% confident this trip to Lawrence will be cheaper than our weekend in Bloomington next year that won't require a flight and rental car.