Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

Game Thread: Indiana Vs Idaho 8PM BTN

1 minute ago, HoosierAloha said:

The officials are doing everything in their power to give us this game. He tackled him mid-punt and we get the 5 yard variety. That was one of the better tackles by IU on the night.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Hey Aloha, if you feel like this board lacks warranted negativity, this is the thread that will compensate.

4 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

After the punter gets the punt off our guy destroys him. How that’s not a fifteen yard personal foul is beyond any comprehension.

Is the fix in…for us!!??!!

Here you go....rule per ESPN:

Generally speaking, it's roughing if the punter's plant leg is contacted or if he collides with a rusher when both feet are on the ground. It's running into the kicker when the kicking leg is contacted, or if the rusher slides underneath the punter and "prevents him from returning both feet to the ground."

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

DJ Matthews is a cut above our other guys.

And, I will tell you all :

THAT IN THE ONLY FIVE MINUTES OF GAME TIME THAT I HAVE WITNESSED TONIGHT WE ARE A ******* WONDER OF AWESOMENESS 

DJ is an upper tier college football player that was (with a little help from DJ himself) engulfed by the black hole that has been post-Jimbo FSU football.