Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

Game Thread: Indiana Vs Idaho 8PM BTN

Just now, Banksyrules said:

Coach better be fired if we lose this.

I never thought I would be saying this after all the goodwill he has built, but we might be looking at a coaching change after the year. 

Well, I did get on to Fox Sports streaming.  But, I wonder why.

At least 6 terrible plays on offense.  Sorry 7.

Think I will grab my Kindle and finish a detective noir.

IU will play better in the 2nd half.  Right?

G'night.  

Just beat Purdue.

And wait until basketball season.

Will be in Maui in 3 weeks.  Something to look forward to during football season.

I can live with IU football being lousy. After 50 years that’s my expectation, and when they’re not it’s found money. But, please, God, be interesting. Lose 45-42 playing with your hair on fire. This team doesn’t look in any way interesting, and last year’s certainly wasn’t. Makes me feel like I’m watching out of obligation. Hate feeling that way.

Just now, Demo said:

I can live with IU football being lousy. After 50 years that’s my expectation, and when they’re not it’s found money. But, please, God, be interesting. Lose 45-42 playing with your hair on fire. This team doesn’t look in any way interesting, and last year’s certainly wasn’t. Makes me feel like I’m watching out of obligation. Hate feeling that way.

That was the thing about the Wilson teams. We were good, but by golly it was interesting to watch.