Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUMS vs Akron - Friday, 09/09/22 @ 8:00 on B1G+

19 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Tyler Tachman:  Indiana goalkeeper Bryant Pratt is questionable for the Hoosiers' match against Akron tomorrow, per a source. On Tuesday, Pratt left Indiana's match against St. John's after a collision during the second half.

Live Stats

Harms is the better goalie anyways in my mind.

IU still leads 2-0 and playing great but the bodies piling up as Munie, Henderlong, and Sessock all hurt. All non contact and nothing dirty from Akron. All maybe hamstrings?

What a result! Tonight the team looked National Championship caliber against an Akron team who is also of similar level good. Defense was superb tonight and IU dominated in all aspects. 2-0 final and 19-4 in shots. Hoosiers Punched the Zips in the mouth and never let them off the floor 

What a result! Tonight the team looked National Championship caliber against an Akron team who is also of similar level good. Defense was superb tonight and IU dominated in all aspects. 2-0 final and 19-4 in shots. Hoosiers Punched the Zips in the mouth and never let them off the floor 

Absolutely love this. The injuries serious? I was following along on Twitter.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app