Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Game Thread: Indiana vs. Illinois (9/2) 8 p.m. EST on FS1

Trust me, you would not like this lol. 
I don't really like any of the options. Tuttle has shown enough to know he can't put points on the board so if he starts then Conor has to be awful

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

35 minutes ago, maharkn said:

I don't really like any of the options. Tuttle has shown enough to know he can't put points on the board so if he starts then Conor has to be awful

Tuttle played a handful of games in a dogshart system so idk if I’m ready to stick him below Dexter Williams on the depth chart yet, though I do think Bazelak is better and I expect him to be the guy Friday. 

Tuttle played a handful of games in a dogshart system so idk if I’m ready to stick him below Dexter Williams on the depth chart yet, though I do think Bazelak is better and I expect him to be the guy Friday. 
I'm really excited for shivers and barner though and seeing how dasan fits in on the defense

Huge game for Tom Allen, and the near term prospects of the program! It’s not like Nebraska/Northwestern Scott Frost huge…

But, Illinois - a very likely bottom quartile team in the B1G - at home, after a free preview of Illini from their game last week - is critical. Likely to play a huge role in setting the trajectory for the season…and will show TA and staff’s game day strategy/game planning chops - which after last year, have a lot to prove. Let’s GO!!

42 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

I really feel like we need this one if we're going to keep my our hopes alive for my our ultimate goal, the Music City Bowl.

I’ve always said if we made the Music City we’d fill 60+% of that stadium. It’d be a blast to be a Hoosier fan down there that week. 

45 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I’ve always said if we made the Music City we’d fill 60+% of that stadium. It’d be a blast to be a Hoosier fan down there that week. 

I do believe we'd travel well here. But it seems like the Music City Bowl is determined to have either UK or UT in this bowl every year, which would be 2 fanbases that are impossible to outnumber here. Regardless, I don't care who we play if it's here. 

36 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

I do believe we'd travel well here. But it seems like the Music City Bowl is determined to have either UK or UT in this bowl every year, which would be 2 fanbases that are impossible to outnumber here. Regardless, I don't care who we play if it's here. 

I went to the Nebraska/UT game a handful of years back and even with how nuts Nebraska fans are, we might as well have been in Neyland.