Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUc2016

Game Thread: Indiana vs. Illinois (9/2) 8 p.m. EST on FS1

I also remember him flopping on the sideline and getting a penalty thrown against an Alabama player who didn't even come close to touching him.

Then he danced around in celebration when a flag was thrown on the player. Most definitely a JACK***

Daughter is due to be born next Wednesday. So she'll be 1-2 days old for the Illinois game... My son was also a day old when Indiana lost to Iowa in 2018 16-42.. maybe this one will bring us some luck but... Who knows. My other daughter was born in April if 2020 and there wasn't an NCAA going on that year Soo... 

6 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Daughter is due to be born next Wednesday. So she'll be 1-2 days old for the Illinois game... My son was also a day old when Indiana lost to Iowa in 2018 16-42.. maybe this one will bring us some luck but... Who knows. My other daughter was born in April if 2020 and there wasn't an NCAA going on that year Soo... 

Hey congrats!!

Here's to a healthy, happy new addition.

Indiana is undefeated and leads the Big Ten East!  Whoo Hooo!

Now for my game prediction:  IU starts at home, under the lights,  against an Illinois team that will have gotten one game under it's belt.  An excellent opportunity for IU.  Close game, IU 24 - UI 21.

14 minutes ago, mamasa said:

Anyone have their gameday menu ready?  Still deciding, but beer will be involved

I'm off that day but my wife and son have school so I'm keeping it simple. Sloppy joes, hot dogs, chips, mac and cheese. Also doing some BBQ meatballs for an apptizer. Probably a fruit or veggie tray too. 

Johnny Drum private stock 101 vs OGD 114 head to head competition; turkey & avocado & cheese & bacon & tomato sliders; mixed fruit salad; mixed nuts; popcorn; craft beers; water; Tylenol, Toppers St. Marteen Rhum.  lemon bars, the other half will have dry red wine.

PS.  May have to fix up a strawberry daiquiri at the half.  Got family and a few friends bringing some good stuff, too.

Been seeing on the tweet machine that we got some permanent LED stadium lighting put in. A welcome addition considering when we had night games, the TV networks had to haul in ugly temporary lighting on the west side to get the light they needed. 

My father in law was at practice today. There was no scrimmage but during drills Tuttle was first, Dexter Williams second, then Connor. Not sure if this means anything or not. Last week it was Connor, Tuttle then Dexter. I guess we’ll know in about 50 hours.

My father in law was at practice today. There was no scrimmage but during drills Tuttle was first, Dexter Williams second, then Connor. Not sure if this means anything or not. Last week it was Connor, Tuttle then Dexter. I guess we’ll know in about 50 hours.
I would like to see Dexter start. I imagine they have been game planning for a quarterback who can't move, would really throw them off

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, maharkn said:

I would like to see Dexter start. I imagine they have been game planning for a quarterback who can't move, would really throw them off

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Trust me, you would not like this lol.