Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

eddy4iu

Basketball ticket info.....

12 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

Do you have the ticket yet? Almost all seats for UNC on StubHub are instant download. 

No. Says I am getting them sent to me tomorrow. Not worried about it right now. Just was curious. I find it odd too. I was stunned the price was that low. 

15 minutes ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

No. Says I am getting them sent to me tomorrow. Not worried about it right now. Just was curious. I find it odd too. I was stunned the price was that low. 

I don’t think it’s crazy for a single. StubHub is cheeks, but you should be pretty safe if something is wrong with the ticket. Very strange that there’s no section. 

2 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

I don’t think it’s crazy for a single. StubHub is cheeks, but you should be pretty safe if something is wrong with the ticket. Very strange that there’s no section. 

Very strange and maybe just as strange that the ticket wasn’t instant download. Curious to know how a ticket that could be delivered tomorrow wasn’t able to be delivered today (or whenever the ticket was purchased). You’re right though, StubHub has a guarantee and I suppose that’s why buyers and sellers agree to pay such ridiculous fees.

19 hours ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

So what Section is your ticket in?  

2 hours ago, eddy4iu said:

So what Section is your ticket in?  

Update..sounds like it was an error on the seller. He messed the barcode up. Stub hub has to work with the university to fix it. They assured me that my ticket is legit. Still don't know on the section. I expressed my frustration with them. If I don't have it tomorrow I'm going to ask for a refund and buy another ticket off someone I know that paid less. 

Last time I'll use Stub Hub. Regardless if you buy something you should get your ticket right away. Also said maybe this seller shouldn't be able to use Stub Hub if he can't figure this out. 

4 hours ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

Update..sounds like it was an error on the seller. He messed the barcode up. Stub hub has to work with the university to fix it. They assured me that my ticket is legit. Still don't know on the section. I expressed my frustration with them. If I don't have it tomorrow I'm going to ask for a refund and buy another ticket off someone I know that paid less. 

Last time I'll use Stub Hub. Regardless if you buy something you should get your ticket right away. Also said maybe this seller shouldn't be able to use Stub Hub if he can't figure this out. 

If it’s simply a matter of the seller messing up the barcode they should be able to tell you what section, row and seat number you are buying and you should be able to opt out if you’re not happy with the seat location. Now, if you’re OK with being up against the wall under the balcony at the price you agreed to that will be the worst case scenario for you and you can hold tight and let them work it out. Surely the ticket will be transferred electronically.

10 hours ago, eddy4iu said:

If it’s simply a matter of the seller messing up the barcode they should be able to tell you what section, row and seat number you are buying and you should be able to opt out if you’re not happy with the seat location. Now, if you’re OK with being up against the wall under the balcony at the price you agreed to that will be the worst case scenario for you and you can hold tight and let them work it out. Surely the ticket will be transferred electronically.

Yeah I'm okay with row 40 I've sat there before. I'm just unhappy with them not being able to say the section and what not. Part of it is my fault for just seeing lower level when I bought them. But they should know better. Thanks for the help. It'll all work out. I just want to experience a big game at Assembly Hall and we had a little bit of extra cash thanks to some insurance stuff. Again, I hate it that UNC has lost two in a row and isn't 100% healthy. 

17 hours ago, HoosierFan1994 said:

I wouldn’t hesitate to use Stubhub.
Not sure how many times you have used stubhub but I’ve used them many times and think their performance s is great (yes, the fees are outrageous).

Enjoy the game.

1 hour ago, DChoosier said:

I wouldn’t hesitate to use Stubhub.
Not sure how many times you have used stubhub but I’ve used them many times and think their performance s is great (yes, the fees are outrageous).

Enjoy the game.

We will see. Guy I talked to today was helpful. Not sure if it's on them or the seller. 

Hope it's an IU win. Normally I go see IU play non-conference games. Saw my first Big Ten game at Assembly Hall last year against Wisconsin. I want to see what it looks like when it's rocking for a big game. 

Finally sold the last remaining tickets of our KU mini package. We came out ahead by $6.50/person. That’s with 2 of the exhibition game tickets going unsold. We are going to the Phog for free and even getting our first beer out of it. Now I’m just mad I didn’t buy 2 more mini plans. Would have paid for the trip entirely. 

33 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Finally sold the last remaining tickets of our KU mini package. We came out ahead by $6.50/person. That’s with 2 of the exhibition game tickets going unsold. We are going to the Phog for free and even getting our first beer out of it. Now I’m just mad I didn’t buy 2 more mini plans. Would have paid for the trip entirely. 

Now 2 weeks of hoping for a passable I-70/navigable skies.  

I've got two tickets to the Rutgers at IU game on Tuesday, Feb 7 at 6:30. They are in row 34 section H seats 109 and 110. Selling them for 100 each, and can digitally transfer them to you through IU ticketing. I am a season ticket holder, but can't make this game because both my wife and I have to teach during that time this week. Reach out if interested.

Edit: sold

Edited by Pudman
Sold the tickets