Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

eddy4iu

Basketball ticket info.....

Ticket info for Arizona game in Vegas going out within the week. Anticipate a limit of 4 tickets per order.

Season ticket seat selection starts next Tuesday. First week selection will take place on Tuesday & Thursday the goes M-W-F after that.  Info going out to season ticket holders this week.

Go Hoosiers!!!!!!

Also the Kansas ticket office put a 4 game package on sale today that includes the IU game. The cost per person for the package comes out to around $175. I think you have to be a subscriber (no cost) of some sort but not sure. Info should be on their ticket office twitter page.  They aren’t the greatest seats but we figured a good to great seat on the secondary market will be much more than $175 so we jumped on this. We’ll just try to sell the other 3 games for cheap. Tagging @Hovadipo b/c he’s the only one I can remember off the top of my head who mentioned making the trip. 

Edit: here’s the link

https://kuathletics.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetGroupList?prc=B22MP&caller=PR&linkID=kansas&RDAT=RSRC

38 minutes ago, Whoozhers said:

Where will we find the info? You say it’s going out. But where will it be?

Any help/info is much appreciated!

Emails will go out to season ticket holders/Varsity Club members.  There may be a mailing too but should come via email first.

23 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Also the Kansas ticket office put a 4 game package on sale today that includes the IU game. The cost per person for the package comes out to around $175. I think you have to be a subscriber (no cost) of some sort but not sure. Info should be on their ticket office twitter page.  They aren’t the greatest seats but we figured a good to great seat on the secondary market will be much more than $175 so we jumped on this. We’ll just try to sell the other 3 games for cheap. Tagging @Hovadipo b/c he’s the only one I can remember off the top of my head who mentioned making the trip. 

Edit: here’s the link

https://kuathletics.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetGroupList?prc=B22MP&caller=PR&linkID=kansas&RDAT=RSRC

Oh man, thank you so much. Might hop on this too.

If anyone is hesitant about the 4 game package KU put on sale, the exact section and row we got for one game (Harvard) is on stub hub for $186/ticket. So $11 more than we paid for the whole package. I think that’s probably people trying to get lucky and they’ll never sell at that price. But if there is actually a market for the 3 other games anything like this, we will get paid to go to the IU game at the Phog. It would be very cool to see plenty of red in the building that night! 

1 hour ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

If anyone is hesitant about the 4 game package KU put on sale, the exact section and row we got for one game (Harvard) is on stub hub for $186/ticket. So $11 more than we paid for the whole package. I think that’s probably people trying to get lucky and they’ll never sell at that price. But if there is actually a market for the 3 other games anything like this, we will get paid to go to the IU game at the Phog. It would be very cool to see plenty of red in the building that night! 

I can’t fathom that price holding, but I sure hope it does. I told the wife I’d pay $120 apiece to watch IU at Kansas no questions asked, so if we make anything at all back on those other games it’s icing on the cake. My goal is to get around $75-$100 total on the other 3 games. 

46 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I can’t fathom that price holding, but I sure hope it does. I told the wife I’d pay $120 apiece to watch IU at Kansas no questions asked, so if we make anything at all back on those other games it’s icing on the cake. My goal is to get around $75-$100 total on the other 3 games. 

Same. I’ll be shocked if that price holds. I’ll honestly be happy if we get $15-$20/ game back. Considering what we thought we’d have to pay for the IU game, it’d be an absolute steal. The most amazing part is I threw this idea out to some friends thinking it would be a struggle to get commitment and here it is August 2nd (maybe? I’m on vacation this week so who cares) and we’ve got tickets, flights, lodging and a Friday night resy at 715 booked. Unreal. 

1 hour ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Same. I’ll be shocked if that price holds. I’ll honestly be happy if we get $15-$20/ game back. Considering what we thought we’d have to pay for the IU game, it’d be an absolute steal. The most amazing part is I threw this idea out to some friends thinking it would be a struggle to get commitment and here it is August 2nd (maybe? I’m on vacation this week so who cares) and we’ve got tickets, flights, lodging and a Friday night resy at 715 booked. Unreal. 

Holding off on lodging until we have a game time. I saw 1:30 somewhere, but I doubt that’s concrete yet. About a 6 hour drive for us so we’ll come in Friday for an early game or Saturday morning for a late game. It looks like staying in the KC area will be easy from my little bit of research. 

20 hours ago, eddy4iu said:

Apparently seat selection letters are arriving.  Anyone get theirs yet?

On Arizona tickets, I have not yet received any info and haven't heard from anyone else that they have either.  Stay tuned.

I am on the lookout for IU vs Zona tix for a quick two day trip

On 8/1/2022 at 3:37 PM, eddy4iu said:

Emails will go out to season ticket holders/Varsity Club members.  There may be a mailing too but should come via email first.

Thanks for the info. However, I’m not a season ticket holder/Varsity Club member.

I’m a transplanted Hoosier in west Tennessee.

Any ideas on how I can get my hands on 4 tickets would be greatly appreciated!

GO HOOSIERS! 

2 hours ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

really hoping the tix for IU vs Arizona aren't too pricy

Well, given the pricing for the Miami of Ohio at Gainbridge is $100 - $125 per seat for decent tickets I think we have a clue.

1 hour ago, Whoozhers said:

Thanks for the info. However, I’m not a season ticket holder/Varsity Club member.

I’m a transplanted Hoosier in west Tennessee.

Any ideas on how I can get my hands on 4 tickets would be greatly appreciated!

GO HOOSIERS! 

Latch on to a season ticket holding friend who doesn’t plan to go and ask them to buy for you

12 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

Well, given the pricing for the Miami of Ohio at Gainbridge is $100 - $125 per seat for decent tickets I think we have a clue.

that is fair.  Hopefully there is plenty of opportunity to purchase some.