Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Kokomo Tribune  -  

Bidunga turned in a totally dominant effort, taking over in the second quarter and not letting his foot off the gas until he came out in the fourth. He exited to a roaring ovation with 5:00 to play shortly after giving the Kats a 59-28 lead following his 11th dunk of the game, a slam that Zavion Bellamy fed to him off the glass to put an exclamation point on a monster game.

Per Kokomo sports information director Dean Hockney, Bidunga's 34-point game is the 24th known game of 34 or more points in Kokomo history.

27 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Kokomo Tribune  -  

Bidunga turned in a totally dominant effort, taking over in the second quarter and not letting his foot off the gas until he came out in the fourth. He exited to a roaring ovation with 5:00 to play shortly after giving the Kats a 59-28 lead following his 11th dunk of the game, a slam that Zavion Bellamy fed to him off the glass to put an exclamation point on a monster game.

Per Kokomo sports information director Dean Hockney, Bidunga's 34-point game is the 24th known game of 34 or more points in Kokomo history.

I really hope we have a legitimate shot at this kid.

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Really runs the court very well for his size and it's a small sample but looks like decent ball handling for someone who's not played the game all that many years.

I was not expecting him to be able to go coast-to-coast. Impressive

So let’s say we can get Flory to reclass. That’s my ideal hope right now for 2023. I mean, who knows what the transfer portal looks like, but
Last night kinda demonstrates some of our weaknesses. Purdue is a strong team mostly because Painter is a great coach and Edey controls so much on the O end and D end (they are also smart and generally efficient).

So, let’s say our key players stay.

1. JHS
2. Galloway
3. Bates
4. Reneau
5. Bidunga

6. JG
7. Gunn
8. Duncomb
9. Banks

Not sure. Should be a really high ceiling talented team. Especially if off-season improvements happen.

We really need a rim protecting/dominant rebounding big. I think Bidunga is our best chance at making next years team have a shot.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Right you are.  20-37 thus far season.     48% last season on 121 attempts.

Yeah, true and Shaq never learned to hit FTs and is an all timer.   Bidunga changes the game. 

That’s part of what ticks me off with Edey.  7’4” guy that hits free throws?  WTH.  

5 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Yeah, true and Shaq never learned to hit FTs and is an all timer.   Bidunga changes the game. 

That’s part of what ticks me off with Edey.  7’4” guy that hits free throws?  WTH.  

That’s called player development. Still haven’t seen a glimpse of a midrange or long range shot from Trayce