Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

2 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I mean, he might be 23 years old as much as we know.  LOL  

And what the heck with the Cincinnati pull?  Going after Flory.   Possibly getting Page and Collier or at least confident they will.  Wes Miller apparently the new World Wide Wes....

Could be another Thon Maker on our hands. Boy was that quite the episode. 

2 hours ago, HoosierTrav said:

My gut tells me that we have no shot at this kid. Anything can happen, I suppose. We have to throw our hat in the ring and give it hell but it’s most likely a lost cause. 

You contradicted yourself....

I mean, he might be 23 years old as much as we know.  LOL  

And what the heck with the Cincinnati pull?  Going after Flory.   Possibly getting Page and Collier or at least confident they will.  Wes Miller apparently the new World Wide Wes....

Speaking of Cincinnati, Jizzle James, Edge’s son committed to UC tonight. They raking.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Same guy who predicted Jizzle to UC predicts Flory to UC.

Also They are VERY confident in getting Arrington PAGE.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app
Edgerrin James was one of my all-time favorite Colts but he gets a "F" on naming children.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, rcs29 said:

Edgerrin James was one of my all-time favorite Colts but he gets a "F" on naming children.

Yeah, he’s technically Edgerrin James Jr but Jizzle is his nickname and what he goes by.  Not sure who to blame for the nickname. Maybe Jizzle gets the blame for the name Jizzle.  

Yeah, he’s technically Edgerrin James Jr but Jizzle is his nickname and what he goes by.  Not sure who to blame for the nickname. Maybe Jizzle gets the blame for the name Jizzle.  

Well that makes me feel better about the situation