Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

12 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I think Drew is only going to be a support staff kind of guy this season. But I think their offering at least $500 to get Flory.

$500? Forget some zeros

You say this year, I thought he has a job

I think Drew is only going to be a support staff kind of guy this season. But I think their offering at least $500 to get Flory.

Lol. No wonder we aren’t landing recruits (I’m joking as I imagine it’s a typo of some sort). Flory might need 500k minimum. Gary Parrish talking 2-3 million for Duke and Kentucky stars. We gots some work to do.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

8 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Lol. No wonder we aren’t landing recruits (I’m joking as I imagine it’s a typo of some sort). Flory might need 500k minimum. Gary Parrish talking 2-3 million for Duke and Kentucky stars. We gots some work to do.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

At those prices we will be the Oakland As of college basketball.  

1 hour ago, Demo said:

Will be at Hoosier Hysteria, per Rabby.

Do recruits get to interact (socially) with other students (girls) while on official visits? Or is that sort of thing just a U of L practice?

9 minutes ago, cthomas said:

Do recruits get to interact (socially) with other students (girls) while on official visits? Or is that sort of thing just a U of L practice?

Not sure about interaction, but when I was a student and attended, there always seemed to be some attractive women that just happened to be sitting in the croot area. 

10 hours ago, cthomas said:

If they spend the night and are hosted by one of the current players - yes, almost 100% certainty they will be around the female students 

12 hours ago, cthomas said:

Thats the role of the host players to provide a good time that is reflective of what to expect while at IU. Depending on the host and the recruit some may experience very different things. I think girls are pretty much a given.