Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Scott

Technical Question

I am sorry to put this here but I figured my question would be answered quicker on this forum.  Just got a new phone and on the home page it shows everything read so I can't tell that there are new post to read. My question is how do I get it off of thread being already read.  I go on my computer or work phone I can see new post bit not on this new phone.

Thank you

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I am sorry to put this here but I figured my question would be answered quicker on this forum.  Just got a new phone and on the home page it shows everything read so I can't tell that there are new post to read. My question is how do I get it off of thread being already read.  I go on my computer or work phone I can see new post bit not on this new phone.

Thank you

I have to put my phone browser on Desktop View to be able to reply after getting a new phone. It's real weird. 

I am signed in a reply to the threads. Also if I go into a forum it shows that a new post is in a thread with the star being red by the thread.  It is just on the front page where all the forums are listed and the icon on the left all are gray and not red.

I am signed in a reply to the threads. Also if I go into a forum it shows that a new post is in a thread with the star being red by the thread.  It is just on the front page where all the forums are listed and the icon on the left all are gray and not red.
Are you using the app or the desktop version? If you can't get the app you can download Tapatalk and it's better than desktop on phone

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

I’m guessing a lot of this is on the backend. I know there are workarounds but on a web browser it takes me straight to the last post. Probably hasn’t been updated and there is quite a vulnerability on a browser. Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners