Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BtownStrength

Miami trip

So for the first 3 weeks of August, I am heading to Miami for work. I have never been to the area before and was hoping to get some advice on great food / things to do. Any advice would be appreciated! 

36 minutes ago, BtownStrength said:

So for the first 3 weeks of August, I am heading to Miami for work. I have never been to the area before and was hoping to get some advice on great food / things to do. Any advice would be appreciated! 

There’s a great Cuban restaurant my wife and I found. I bet she remembers the name. I’ll ask her tomorrow and get back to you. Miami is an awesome city to visit I could never live there but when we went we had a blast 

3 hours ago, BtownStrength said:

What part of the Miami area are you staying in?

45 minutes ago, BtownStrength said:

I'm working in Kendall so staying near there. I think the neighborhood is called Olympia Heights? Not 100% sure that's geographically accurate, though. 

Oh that’s way south. Out of my knowledge area.

We go to Dade County for Calle Ocho and Marlins games. Can get into a major league game for $15 with the Marlins 

22 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Oh that’s way south. Out of my knowledge area.

We go to Dade County for Calle Ocho and Marlins games. Can get into a major league game for $15 with the Marlins 

Thanks for the heads up! May try to hit a weekend series if they are that inexpensive.