Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2024) - SG Jaeden Mustaf to Georgia Tech

5 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

His dad and Woody are good.

I feel like this one has legs.

That, combined with the fact that Hood-Schifino is exactly the player Mustaf sees himself as, though not sure that’s actually correct, makes for a very straightforward pitch. 

6 hours ago, Demo said:

That, combined with the fact that Hood-Schifino is exactly the player Mustaf sees himself as, though not sure that’s actually correct, makes for a very straightforward pitch. 

How would you say Mustaf's game compares/contrasts with JHS?

“I think I want to commit once I visit all of the schools, so sometime in Late-July, August, or September, around those three months.”

“Virginia Tech, Indiana, Maryland, NC State, Miami, and Florida State are all involved heavily.”

https://stockrisers.com/s/484/top-40-junior-jaeden-mustaf-talks-recruitment-upcoming-visits

“Indiana is one of the most historic basketball programs ever. They have been a blue-blood school, they win and develop players to get to the next level. With Coach Woodson, our relationship is great, and we are in constant communication. He also coached in the NBA as well so he knows what players need to do to be successful to get there as well.”

https://stockrisers.com/s/489/top-30-incoming-senior-jaeden-mustaf-updates-recruitment

8 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

“Indiana is one of the most historic basketball programs ever. They have been a blue-blood school, they win and develop players to get to the next level. With Coach Woodson, our relationship is great, and we are in constant communication. He also coached in the NBA as well so he knows what players need to do to be successful to get there as well.”

https://stockrisers.com/s/489/top-30-incoming-senior-jaeden-mustaf-updates-recruitment

Wouldn't surprise me if he's our first for 2024. He constantly gushes about IU with knowledge, Kenya has ties to his AAU program, and his dad and Woody might have an NBA relationship.

Love that his family moved away from Maryland - they were thought to be the primary competition when his family lived there.