Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

2024 PF Asa Newell to Georgia

5 hours ago, Demo said:

Officially out on Newell. Too bad, hell of a talent. 

Well, there goes IU's chance of landing 80% of Montverde's starting lineup. Also, that's not Newell in the picture. Odd.

Too bad. Would have really liked to land him but IU never seemed to be a serious contender to land him.

2 minutes ago, go iu bb said:

Well, there goes IU's chance of landing 80% of Montverde's starting lineup. Also, that's not Newell in the picture. Odd.

Too bad. Would have really liked to land him but IU never seemed to be a serious contender to land him.

Tells you how little attention I paid to the picture. Didn’t notice that at all. Yeah, there haven’t been many kids who’ve visited where it just didn’t seem to resonate. Newell visited twice, and nothing. 

3 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Commits to Georgia over Texas, Alabama and Gonzaga.

Unless something changed since I stopped following his recruitment, no one was surprised by this. They were thought to be the team to beat at that time.

9 minutes ago, go iu bb said:

Unless something changed since I stopped following his recruitment, no one was surprised by this. They were thought to be the team to beat at that time.

Yeah, the stars were totally aligned for White on this one. But, they’re supposedly close on Derrion Reid. Now that would be a statement get. 

22 minutes ago, Demo said:

Yeah, the stars were totally aligned for White on this one. But, they’re supposedly close on Derrion Reid. Now that would be a statement get. 

Getting those 2 will be a coup.  Rutgers maybe getting Ace Bailey and Harper would be crazy.  If we get Queen, then McNeeley and Queen is special.   Those are the tandems that stick out to me.  Duke will have a plethora with Flagg, maybe Edgecomb and others.