Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IU Basketball News and Notes

9 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Duncomb is gonna start a fight this year. 

Love it.

Does Trey have a new jumper? His form looked different, with better rotation. But it was just a glimpse so I could be wrong. 

7 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Good and bad of scrimmage Media. As much as Duncomb likes this, Gunn and family probably not. I do enjoy these little videos however.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Woody would probably tell CJ not to bring that weak sh*t if he doesn't want to end up on the wrong side of a highlight.

6 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Woody would probably tell CJ not to bring that weak sh*t if he doesn't want to end up on the wrong side of a highlight.

And the last frame of the video is Woody and Gunn bonding.

Pretty sure the Gunn family had a good laugh watching this and knows that the staff loves CJ. 

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

And the last frame of the video is Woody and Gunn bonding.

Pretty sure the Gunn family had a good laugh watching this and knows that the staff loves CJ. 

There's a certain type of player that gets in their feels about ending up posterized on a practice highlight and that player is rarely any good.

6 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

There's a certain type of player that gets in their feels about ending up posterized on a practice highlight and that player is rarely any good.

CJ Gunn  was likely the skinniest, pushed around player as a high school freshman. He knows that it's a process and that he can come out as a big-time guy.

46 minutes ago, Demo said:

Malik Reneau is 18. Just gotta point that out. 

Impressive, and I was going to post that our team is now looking like a team of men (it is). 
We’ve had a bunch of teams where our guys still look young, not that strong, these guys look ready to bang

30 minutes ago, HoosierHoopster said:

Impressive, and I was going to post that our team is now looking like a team of men (it is). 
We’ve had a bunch of teams where our guys still look young, not that strong, these guys look ready to bang

We have to have one of the oldest rosters in Baskebtall, starting 4 seniors is pretty rare 

10 hours ago, Hardwood83 said:

I love these pictures, very nostalgic, classic feel to them. 

Agree about the "look." Some beef there. 

Woody looks like a midget...and he's what 6'-5"+ ??

32 minutes ago, Demo said:

Probably true. But the problem last year wasn’t the quality of shots, it was the quality of shooting. We’ll see if the shooting’s actually better.

Right we shot by numbers at the bottom of the B1G, hope to see better use of the inside out game and guys on the wing /perimeter getting shots up

1 hour ago, Demo said:

Probably true. But the problem last year wasn’t the quality of shots, it was the quality of shooting. We’ll see if the shooting’s actually better.

Parker Stewart was a disaster shooting the ball in conference play. Drove me nuts that X kept breaking down the defense and Parker kept missing. If I remember correctly he was below 30% in conference play, and that was with a good game early in conference play.